Thursday, January 16, 2014

Scentsy Anonymous

Until I became an Army Wife I had never heard of Scentsy.  In fact, I was a devoted user of Yankee Candles.  What I learned really quick is that everyone sells something.  The first warmer I ordered was of my own free will but building my stash after that came from the countless parties I attended.  I may have a large amount now but I wouldn't trade it, especially because of the friendships that came from those parties.


I love this stuff.  The smell they radiate fills your room.  They can produce good memories.  They are great night lights and can be used in nurseries with calming scents for babies or toddlers.  The wax doesn't get hot so if you children stick their hands in it, they won't get burnt.  I love the car fresheners and my husband doesn't mind the manly scents.  My kids enjoy their Scentsy buddies for cuddles and I sent one to Adam when he was in Afghanistan to sit on his bed and to remind him of us.


My friend, Cassandra, sells it.  She's my "dealer".  She is a mommy of three, and with her sales she can help supplement some of the income for her family.  It's awesome for her and even better for her lucky customers who get to enjoy all the new stuff.


You can check out her site here: https://cchaffman.scentsy.us/Scentsy/.  I hope anyone that orders isn't disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment