Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Diamond Candles


For months, I have seen women sharing stories of these candles.  I am a huge candle fan, though I switched to mostly Scentsy, I still buy a candle here and there.  I had a coupon for 30% off one of the smaller Diamond Candles and figured I would give it a shot.  Delivery took a decent amount of time, I believe I waited 10 days for my candle but when it finally arrived on my door step I couldn't wait to get it lit.

I ordered the apple slice scent and I was completely shocked by the crisp smell it radiated!  It is a light, fresh scent that does not smell artificial at all.  It was so soft that I burned it for the entire day without irritation to my children or myself. Since it was a classic jar it didn't contain a ring but regardless I found the candle lovely.  There is a carnival candy scent that I am dying to try and it must be wonderful since it's usually sold out!

If you are a lover of candles I definitely recommend these.  They generally have coupons floating around so you could even get them a bit cheaper. If you find a "must try" scent, please share! I will certainly be ordering another one in the near future!

To check out what they have in stock visit the Diamond Candles website!

No comments:

Post a Comment