Thursday, January 9, 2014

S'mores Indoors

My friend, Krystina, is pregnant with a sweet baby girl due towards the end of April.  As someone who has recently been pregnant with a bouncing pink bundle, I am convinced that baby girls cause a great craving for sweets.  It wasn't a surprise to me when she shared this amazing recipe for a s'mores wrapped in a crescent roll and baked in the oven!

These were incredibly tasty and fast! I can imagine a great deal of little kids going crazy over them at a sleepover and with how budget friendly these are, they will make a great addition to your snack menu.

 I recommend eating them straight out of the oven when the chocolate is still oozing from the sides.  I also sprinkled a little bit of cinnamon sugar on them because I love cinnamon graham crackers!

Ingredients:
1 can crescent rolls (I used reduced fat)
1/2 cup to 1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup marshmallows
cinnamon sugar (optional)

Roll out the crescents onto a baking sheet.  Distribute the marshmallows and a generous amount of chocolate chips on crescent. Roll up and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.  Bake according to package on crescents.  You could even melt the leftover chocolate chips for a drizzle on the top.  If you are following Weight Watchers these are 6 points plus a piece.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I love smore's!!! I cannot wait to try these out this weekend for my niece's baptism party! I bet they will be a huge hit! YUM

    ReplyDelete