Monday, May 5, 2014

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie


Smoothies are my favorite Weight Watchers friendly snack.  I can have a lot for a low amount of points and more importantly they keep me satisfied until my next meal. I've been seriously craving a good cheesecake and I'm just not quite ready to give into temptation.  This smoothie has a full serving of fruit and is absolutely tasty! The secret ingredient is dry pudding mixture.  All the flavor. None of the fat. Cool and satisfying especially on these hot summer days ahead.  This treat was only 3 points plus which makes for a great snack!

Ingredients:
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 cup frozen strawberries
dash of cinnamon
1 heaping tbsp of fat free sugar free pudding (dry)
1/4 cup water (to thin out the smoothie if it's too thick)

In a high speed blender, pour in all the ingredients except the water.  Blend on high until smooth, adding in the water slowly if the mixture is too thick.  Serve in your favorite glass with fat free cool whip on top! Enjoy!

Owen was more than happy to be my taste tester!

No comments:

Post a Comment