Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pampered Chef Brownie Pan

I can't believe that it's taken me this long to order one of these bad boys! And, while you can do so much more with it far beyond baking delicious brownies, I couldn't help but start with the classic. I LOVE edge pieces! Most importantly, I LOVE corners! I might have eaten 2 (or 5) of these tonight. So delicious!

I used my Better than Box brownie recipe. They come together in about 10 minutes and this awesome brownie pan reduced my cooking time by 10 minutes. For the brownies, I used salted butter and removed the excess salt from the recipe. I also used 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips. They melted into the batter and gave these brownies a decadent chocolate flavor!


I am thrilled with my new purchase and absolutely can't wait to use it for baking my favorite food, lasagna!! I'll be sure to report back! Stop by friend Amy's Pampered Chef page if you're interested in ordering this kitchen resolution or to check out all of their other useful kitchen tools!


 Amy's page is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment