Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ear Candles

About a month ago Adam and I were scrolling through Facebook when we saw a picture that my sister in law, Alex, had posted. It was my nephew with a candle sitting in his ear burning.  I looked at Adam and said, "what the heck is that?".  We assumed it was just a normal candle that she had put in there to catch the ear wax.  Of course, we googled it to realize that they sell specialty candles for helping clear your ears. We immediately knew we wanted to try it!

The next time we were at the grocery store, we searched all over for them.  There were none to be found, anywhere!  Yesterday, we went to the natural foods market here in our little town and right there on the shelf they sat.  We bought 4 right away.  After the kids went down for their naps, we tried them.

I recommend these to anyone! Easy to use, clean, quick and cheaper than paying a visit to the doctor when your wax builds up.  They can be found on amazon or any natural food store.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! They def. work! I found them at our GNC store a couple years ago!

    ReplyDelete