Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pudding Dirt Cups



Owen is in love with Jello brand pudding dirt cups.  They are cute and I can definitely see how they appeal to the two year old eye. However, they are around two dollars for two cups at my local grocery store and I find that to be a little much for a quick snack.  So, I picked up a box of cook and serve pudding and a package of reduced fat Oreos and we decided to make our own.  Thankfully Owen doesn't know the difference and he loved being able to reach in the fridge and grab his own cup.  I spent 80 cents on the pudding and the Oreos were on sale.

Ingredients:
1 box cook and serve chocolate pudding
2 cups milk (we used skim)
5 crushed oreos

Cook the pudding according to package and let firm up. Crush the Oreos in a small baggy. Fill mini Tupperware containers with pudding and top with Oreos. Pop in the fridge! They are ready to go when your kiddo needs a snack!

1 comment:

  1. Heck, i would eat these for a snack! I am gonna make some of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete