Thursday, February 20, 2014

Key Lime Cookies


On Wednesday, while we were shopping at Target, my mom and Ruthie said we just had to have these cookies.  We are huge fans of key lime pie but the thought of a cookie didn't exactly appeal to me. Trust me when I say, these are a must (or not if you lack self control)!!  I will say that I don't generally make cookies from a box but these had a nice fresh taste. The frosting was even better than the cookies! I can imagine topping a fresh squeezed lime cake with this tasty frosting. It would be a terrific treat on a summer day.  I made a few tiny ones and a few normal sized ones and I recommend cooking them under just slightly, since they firm up once they are cool.
 

I have to give credit to my mom for this awesome picture of the cookies.

1 comment: