Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mermaids


The kids and I made the long drive from Kentucky to visit my hometown.  I'm from a beautiful town just north of Charleston named Summerville.  This city has to be one of my favorite places in the world and I'm so excited to finally be able to bring our kids for a visit.




Today we enjoyed a wonderful outing at the South Carolina Aquarium.  It's right on the waterfront and beautiful!  This week they had mermaids swimming in their tanks.  What a cool experience watching them swim around with sharks to fun summertime music.  My Aunt Tammy and her boys have been so much fun to hang out with.  We went for a yummy dinner at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, which stands to be my favorite eatery downtown Charleston.

My friend Crystal and her family have been the best host.  Owen loves her youngest daughter, Kenzie, and Haley's new cuddle buddy is her oldest, Mikayla.



No comments:

Post a Comment