Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ten Months

Woah! I can't even believe I'm saying that our little lady is ten months! She's spunky, lovable, sweet and sassy. She's everything we could have hoped for in a daughter.  I tell Adam all the time that if I could have another baby, just like Haley, I wouldn't think twice about it.  Big things are happening for her these next few months.  She has transitioned off the bottle like a dream, but I have a feeling her beloved paci may be more of a challenge.  I love waking up each morning to her giggling from behind the bedroom door and the bright smile she has when she sees us!

She is/has...
18 pounds.
wearing 3-9 months clothes.
drinking her formula exclusively from a cup.
standing on her own.
walking with push toys.

Her favorite food is peanut butter crackers! Although, there isn't much she won't eat...yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment