Monday, April 21, 2014

Spinach Alfredo


This new "light" Alfredo sauce has made me (and my taste buds) very happy! A 1/4 cup serving is only 1 point and I could gobble it up.  I can't believe that I don't really miss the full fat flavor at all.  Of course, like any jar sauce, I feel that it has to be spiced up some (pun intended) but it's definitely worth the extra time.

Tonight we mixed it up with some thawed frozen spinach.  I added in Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.  We had it over whole wheat noodles and it was delicious!  I'm trying to keep on track and stay within my points and it has been a little tougher than I imagined.  I've considered going back to the old plan, but I just love having my fruits for free!  I'll keep on trucking (and tracking) and hopefully I'll start meeting some goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment