Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cupcake Brownies

For me portion control has become everything.  Counting points can make a person a little obsessed but in a good way, a weight loss way.  Nothing, and I really mean nothing, can come between me and a brownie.  If I bake up the whole pan, then I will eat them all.  I had to control this somehow.  I bought a box of low fat brownie mix to take to a playdate the kids and I are going on tomorrow.  I had all intentions of making the box, setting them aside and TRYING not to eat them all.  Then it accrued to me.  Why not make them into portions?  Individuals are always easier to control because they can be frozen or stored or hidden.  So, I made my brownies into cupcakes.


We even decorated them to take on the playdate.  I am thrilled with the outcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment