Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Eggs

What an eventful few days it has been!  Sunday night Owen came down with the stomach bug. Since I didn't want to contaminate anyone else or risk getting sick while I was on vacation, I left Monday morning for Atlanta to stay with my mom.  The sickness quickly moved through everyone but we still made time to dye some eggs!


It seems to be an Easter tradition for everyone in this country.  Holidays are definitely more fun once you have kids of your own and I really enjoyed spending the hour it took to color the eggs. Watching Owen smile as he splashed food coloring everywhere made all the clean up worth it.





We put Owen's eggs in a whisk! Much more "user-friendly" and we didn't have to spend hours cleaning dye off his hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment