Sunday, March 2, 2014

Younique

I was lucky enough to meet Shannon in Alaska, and I'm even luckier to call her my friend.  She is also a southern girl with a familiar draw and a personality that is contagious.  Shannon sells wonderful products from the company, Younique.  They are naturally based products made with women's needs in mind.  It is no doubt that these products are spectacular!  I was so impressed by the Awake face wash that I have to order more!

Their best selling item is hands down the 3D Fiber Lashes. I was blown away at how well these worked at bulking up my lashes and they wash away at night with ease.  No glues or dyes that could be harmful to your eyes at all.  I will certainly be keeping these in my make-up kit from this point on and plan on adding many more Younique products in the future.

No mascara. 

One coat of my regular mascara.

With just one coat of the 3D Fiber Lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment