Thursday, March 27, 2014

Nine Months

The last nine months has flown by.  I can't believe my sweet girl, with her cute bows and pink clothes,  is already nine months.  She has so much personality! I can definitely say that she is full of drama and, if she's anything like me, I can't imagine that will get any better the older she gets. She has become my little side kick.  Soon enough we will be planning her birthday party!

She is/has...
20 pounds.
6 teeth.
finally wearing 6-9 month clothes (though we haven't quite put away the 3-6 months).
eating everything we eat for dinner.
pushing around walking toys.

Her favorite thing currently is putting the paci in my mouth, taking it out to make me cry and then giving the paci back.  For some reason this little game makes her laugh hysterically.






No comments:

Post a Comment