Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cornflake Cookies

My mother in law is in town this week spending time with our family.  Adam wanted her to make him some cookies that she hadn't made for him in quite some time.  They are classic chocolate chip cookies with cornflakes added in. I admit, at first I thought that was a strange additive but they don't change the taste of the cookie at all.  What they did do is add a nice crunch and texture! Adam enjoyed them and she even under baked a few just for me!

I don't really have a recipe for them other than taking a classic chocolate chip cookie (we used jumbo chocolate chips) and folding in a cup of cornflakes right before baking! You could even use Special K or Rice Krispies! Trust me, these are delicious and since they contain cereal they must be okay for breakfast, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment