Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Italian Sandwiches

Everybody knows I love a good sandwich. In fact, if I had it my way we would probably indulge in Jimmy Johns weekly. I just love the way mayo settles into the bread, the saltiness from the meat and the pungent taste of a sharp cheese. Italian subs are by far my favorite and Owen loves a good salami so this recipe just made sense for my family! I loved being able to customize my own sandwich and add tons of meat without all those "extra" fees.

You'll need a good loaf of Italian bread. Black forest ham, hard salami, pepperoni, and provolone cheese. Of course, you can add toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, onion, black olives and mayo!  We broiled ours to make the crust crispy and melt the cheese slightly, but it would be equally delicious cold! A nice hearty sub, the whole family can enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment