Friday, August 1, 2014

August First

WE'RE BACK!

No seriously, I've been on a serious break. It wasn't because I didn't want to blog but we've been getting things back to normal after our vacation to Wisconsin, houseguests, and an unplanned trip to Atlanta. August will hold lots of posts and yummy new recipes! Adam's birthday is coming up (the big 32!) and we are taking a weekend away (!!!) to see our favorite Green Bay Packers play. I am also hoping to get back on track with Weight Watchers. Adam and I have a trip planned to Puerto Rico in October and I can certainly afford to lose a few pounds before then.

We spent the first day of this month being outside! The weather has been gorgeous and the kids just simply get burnt out being inside all the time. We better soak up as much sun as we can before the winter comes. I've crossed my fingers that it's much milder this year than last!



And I can't forget our biggest baby, Charlie! He is growing like a weed! I better start planning his first birthday party since November will be here before we know it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment