Sunday, June 1, 2014

The First Of June

Am I the only one in complete disbelief that it's already June!?  Seriously, half the year is nearly over! We kicked off this month with playtime, projects and a new grill!  And by grill, I mean a tiny thing that only holds a few hamburgers.  We've had this big deluxe gas grill for a few years now, but Adam has been craving a chargrilled hamburger.  Quite frankly, I really wanted one too!  So, while we were out picking up my new studio flooring, we found a tiny, cheap charcoal grill and took that bad boy home!  Of course, the first of June wouldn't have been successful without a meltdown (or two), but I'm happy to say we made it through a fun morning at the park without much fuss!



Adam also took the time to build me an awesome new faux studio floor! It was surprisingly easy. I was even able to snap a few pictures tonight while the glue finishes drying.  It cost us just over thirty bucks, and since it's not vinyl I don't have to worry about tearing it.  My main need for said flooring was a smash cake session for my cute little eleven month old who is nearing her first birthday!  I'm so excited for those pictures!


I hope everyone had a fun first of June and that today only begins to radiate the summer ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment