Sunday, June 8, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies


Anyone that follows our blog knows that we are big chocolate chip cookie eaters.  We love them! With butter, without butter, nuts, candies, coconut... You name it and I'm sure we've tried it.  I've seen on multiple occasions that people add pudding to their cookies.  Now, I've done cornstarch because it makes them so light and fluffy, but pudding? That was a new one.  Tonight I thought, what the heck, lets go for it.  I didn't have vanilla or even chocolate, so I used cheesecake. These are stellar! My kids gobbled them up!  The great thing about this recipe is the serving size! It makes 12 perfect cookies! You can make them for after dinner and not have to worry about storing too many leftovers.

Ingredients:
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg, beaten
2 heaping tbsp cheesecake pudding (just the powder)
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips

With a mixer, beat together the butter and sugars.  Add in the egg, vanilla, pudding, baking soda and salt.  Once incorporated, beat in the flour.  Fold in the chocolate chips.  Drop 12 cookies onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!


This little cupcake walked right over, sat down and proceeded to help herself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment