Monday, January 12, 2015

Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Squares

My husband and I are big cheesecake eaters. But, with this whole "New Year, New Me" thing I've got going on I had to make some changes. I'll be honest that I have a weak (very weak) spot for sweets. In fact, I could probably take down an entire cheesecake! I'm happy to report that I wouldn't feel so bad eating more than a few pieces of this cheesecake! And, please don't let me forget how easy it is to put this together.  I couldn't have been more excited about the fact that a generous piece is only 4 Weight Watchers points!

First, put your graham crackers in the food processor and grind away. If you don't have a food processor than you can simply crush them in a bag. 


Mixed with butter, press the graham crackers into the bottom of your pan. 


Whip together all of cheesecake mixture and pour on top of the crumbs. 


Top with 1/4 cup strawberry jam and swirl it all around. 


Bake in the oven! 


For the full recipe check it out here ---> Skinnytaste Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment